In a crisis clarity of message is vital, it can make or break the reputation of your company. In our world of 24/7 news coverage and social media you have to be completely in tune with the expectations of your customers and able to confidently articulate the required message to the media. You need to be human in your approach, unflustered and in control. This course will provide you with the tools to ensure you can step forward and be an effective spokesperson for your company.
Delegates will learn to:
- Understand what the media and journalists want from a story.
- Understand the pressures and motivations of the journalist to deliver.
- Challenge perceptions and experiences of the media.
- Understand the different techniques required to manage print, radio and TV interviews.
- Plan & execute media interviews successfully.
- Confidently take the role of spokesperson under pressure.
- Deliver your organisation’s key messages with clarity and control.
This course takes place at a number of locations across the UK to a maximum of 8 delegates at any one time and is delivered by our journalist and crisis management specialists.
All TV interviews will be recorded and a copy provided to the delegate on completion of the course.
Get in touch to discuss your individual requirements.